Thursday, September 18, 2008

Moving On...

Well, we received news today, that once our 'revised and Hague accredited' home study is complete (next week), we will be sent to the next step on October 31st! This is great news, in that our dossier will be sent to the NY Consulate for the next step in our journey. ETA in NY is about 4 months before we move to the ministry of education in Kaz. This is much better time wise than we have been anticipating. Maybe things are moving along...just as intended. Take care and I will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Joby and Marla said...

Good news!!! I think things will move quicker than anticipated. I think everyone is thinking worse case scenerio so hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised!!!!!
One step at a time!!!!!

tiglilygirl said...

Congratulations..having a time frame is always helpful...I look forward to following your journey!