Friday, October 24, 2008
Completed...
We have mailed the Hague approved Home Study today. It is on it's way to complete our dossier 'package.' For now, we are on target to send the dossier to the NY Consulate in late November, early December, due to yet another new requirement. The consulate will only accept dossiers one at a time, so while we are really close...little things like this new request creep up. Additionally, we must now plan on being in Kaz 4 weeks for the initial trip. Needless to say, this isn't great news. We are talking through our options and will formulate a plan. Leaving a 5 year old behind is now even more something to pray about. Not sure we could do this. We have faith that all will work out! One step at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratutions! I miss you guys. Keep us updated. Feel free to send me an email or something. I could always help out those 4 weeks!! I see Caroline every week or so when she stops in my work. Tell Sean hello, <3 Alyssa
Post a Comment