Thursday, February 5, 2009

We have PROGRESS!

Just as I finished Sean's kindergarten registration, I received word that our dossier has moved to the NY Consulate....this is a huge step in the right direction! From here, perhaps a month or so of review before the dossier moves to Kazakhstan and the match process for our baby begins! I think we can still count on July/August travel to Kazakhstan for our first trip. Which now, doesn't seem like that too far away, considering all the time behind us! Keep the prayers and kind words heading our way.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! Praying that your paperwork moves through quickly without a hitch!

Take care,
Angela

qmiller said...

What terrific news!! Hoping your paperwork moves swiftly on its travels to KAZ! Congrats!
Quaintance

Joby and Marla said...

This is great news!!!!!

I am so excited for you :) Hopefully the time will go quickly now!