I would give anything to see Ryan and Craig with little Lily right now! I have only heard from Craig via email and all is well. We thought they wouldn't leave for Almaty from Karaganda until Saturday morning, but they flew out Friday night. I don't have many details, but she is smiling and laughing, and has not lost any ground in her fine/gross motor development. We were curious to see if she would still zip across the floor crawling and such.
They have just two full days left - and will leave Almaty on Wednesday at 3:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tuesday EST. As of now, they will touch down at RDU at 6:00 p.m. Wednesday afternoon. My friend will be with me to take pictures and record their arrival. Please pray for safe travels.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great news. Can't wait until they are all safe and sound at home.
Will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers.
How exciting!! In less than 24 hours Lily will be home!! I'm sure you feel like a kid at Christmas - hope you'll be able to sleep tonight!
Love to all, Cyn
This is sooo exciting. I can't wait to see ya'll in person!
I hope the NC Kaz group has a get together soon & we can all meet.
Lily is just precious & I smiled when I saw the picture of her sucking her thumb. Kobe loves his thumb & I get random comments from people about it but his doctor & his dentist have both been very supportive. They say it is okay!
OMG- I am tearing up reading this!! We are so excited for you and your family and hope to be in Karaganda soon! Anxiously awaiting the news on her arrival!!
Take Care!
Congrats!! I was wondering when Lily would be coming home. What an exciting time for you all. All the best, to all of you!
Post a Comment