Monday, June 15, 2009

Getting Ready...

I can't believe how much work needs to be done before we are 'wings up.' The dossier for one, and new fingerprints etc. I have forgotten everything I went through the first time for the darn thing...and the recall is a bit slow. So, we have to get Immigration Fingerprints, and FBI Fingerprints again tomorrow morning.

Craig and I have split the list of action items - and Chris (my dear friend who is traveling with us to help with Sean) has stuff to do on his own to help us out as well! I don't know what I would do if we didn't have him!

Sean and Ryan's reaction to meeting their little sister via email was wonderful! It was so great to have them asking questions, and we finally have some answers. We are still hoping Ryan can go the second trip!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yes, this is a busy time! Let me know if I can do anything to help. Do you need to borrow travel towels or any travel accessories? We might have some things. Is the baby room ready? Do you need clothes? I'm sure we have some things you can borrow.

Joby and Marla said...

It is all so well worth it!!!!

Plus it keeps you so busy that you can't think about your child waiting for you to come.....

I am so excited that you are going to Karaganda :)
I can't wait to follow along during the warmer weather!