Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9, 2009

What a day. I am in Cambridge, MA in meetings this week. I was sitting with my boss and my team, and I got an email from the corporate receptionist saying that I had a message. I picked up the message and I didn't recognize the name. No information, no company information etc. Which client is this? It didn't click until I was sitting with my boss...OMG it was the adoption agency. I asked if I could return the call. Imagine my shock when I was told he had our REFERRAL! Blessings and prayers ...keep 'em coming!

4 comments:

Scott and Paula said...

Congrats to you! You are very lucky to be working with an agency that is brave enough to give out details before you are in country! What region will you be headed to? Can't wait to follow your adventure! If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an e-mail fotolabgrl@hotmail.com
We just brought our daughter home on March 30th from Ust-Kamenogorsk.
Again Congratulations!
Paula (mama to Cecelia)

Dean and Janie said...

Hi and congratulations on a referral. I was wondering which agency you are working with. We, too, are in the process for Kazakhstan and truly share in your excitement. We look forward to following your journey to Kaz. Best wishes and God Bless! deanjanie@aol.com

Angela said...

Congratulations! I know very well how exciting this day is! This is the time to make your blog private, inviting only those you know or be very careful with what info you post. Can't wait to follow your journey!

Jennifer said...

Yay! Congratulations! So very exciting! I bet you're thrilled!