Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday!

I just looked at my last post...it was on Monday. It is now Thursday and we are nearly through our third week. Notary was on Tuesday and waiting on our pre-court date. Found two new amazing restaurants near the apartment, one Asian the other Italian. YEA! The girl who waited on us spent her summer at Cape Cod and simply gushed about Boston and the Cape. She was wonderful and delighted to help us.

It's wonderful to be a little family here...and Craig and I take turns spending morning/afternoons with Sean and Lily. The weather is amazing and almost an indian summer temp, and very cold at night which makes for great sleeping.

Not one of us is ready to come home yet! Funny, I wouldn't have believed it prior to our visit. Craig misses his weekend newspaper, and we all miss our Ryan and Packer!

As of now, it still looks like a return sometime around August 19th. Not sure...nothing so far has been textbook..it's actually been better, as things have been very smooth. Don't want to jinx it.

No comments: